Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Marvin's Garden needs a Garden

Marvin has taught me a lot about gardening, but lesson one is to have some dirt. While I am still in Austin, Tx (it is warmer here), I am actively seeking a home in the Louisville, Ky area. I hope to some day soon follow up this post with a post telling you all about the 2 acres that I have leased from some local farmer looking to give a newbie like myself a hand up. In the meantime, I am still the incubator farmer (no, I don’t grow incubators) at Green Gate Farm’s New Farm Institute here in Austin, Tx and you can see me every Wednesday evening at the Manor Farmer’s Market in Manor, Tx. If you are a night owl, you can also find me riding a pedicab around downtown Austin – although I won’t have any veggies with me on the bike. Drunk people just aren’t very passionate about fresh, local produce.
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment