Friday, February 3, 2012

Marvin's Garden almost has dirt!

As I mentioned earlier, Marvin's Garden Produce is currently without land for the season in the Louisville, KY area, but perhaps not for long. Thanks to an ad on Craigslist desperately seeking land, I now have a few leads. All so far are a little farther out than I want to be, but I get the feeling that I will have to settle for a long commute to the markets in Louisville. While I have yet to make a decision, I will put up a new post as soon as I do.


Until then, I am continuing to play in my little winter garden down here in Texas and just took Carrots, Onions, Lettuce, Spinach, Kohlrabi, Kale, Chard, Parsley, Cilantro and my friend Bekki's Snow Peas to market on Wednesday (high 80 degrees!) for a nice market table. I am currently smart-phone-less so I have no pictures, but except for the Kohlrabi, everything looked great. Probably a lot like my Louisville market offerings will look in early June.


I.Can't.Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment