Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April Showers bring May Oh-My-God-I'm-So-Behinds

That title probably doesn't make sense. Sometimes I don't, no big deal, it's late.

The mower's not for sale, quit being jealous of my retro lawn gear.


The garden looks beautiful, of course, I just wish it was bigger and already full of produce. I was trying to sell greens to a chef today and he asked me if I had any tomatoes. I told him yes, and that he could get them at Kroger's too. It was funny. You should have been there.

I transplanted onions tonight for the second night in a row, transplanting in the dark always guarantees straight lines and optimal plant spacing.

I have lots of greens that are of the delicious and available for purchase size. Holla.

Plant Sale 5/16 and 5/17.

1st Farmer's Market 5/29.

I am tired and going to bed, I hope this all makes sense...

-mike

No comments:

Post a Comment